Spring is only two weeks away. We’ve had rain and slowly life starts to emerge everywhere. To join Six on Saturday visit The Propagator’s blog.
- Blossom on tree
2. A different type of tree. I’m not sure what it is but I like the foliage.
3. On a small shrub. Really bright and colorful.
4. I noticed this on my walk. Maybe a weed, but a pretty one.
5. An Australian classic. A wattle in flower.
6. The first sign my Daphne is ready to flower
2 thoughts on “Six on Saturday”
fab to have another antipodean gardener join us, welcome! hope to see you again soon, it’s great to see what’s going on in the opposite season and with different types of plants (and many the same!).
So glad I found you. I’m enjoying your blog